Publications & Resources
Want the latest updates, data, trends and policy analysis on public child protection and children services in Ohio? PCSAO publishes several helpful resources to keep you apprised of changes in the field.
Working with member agencies, experts in the field and research grants, PCSAO publishes papers, guides and studies on a range of topics.
Policy Papers and Publications
- Foster Hope for Ohio’s Children: Policy Solutions for a System in Crisis (Gubernatorial White Paper, 2018)
- Quick Reference Guide: Immigration and Child Welfare (2018)
- Best Interests for Abused and Neglected Children: Working Toward Reunification During the Opioid Crisis (2017)
- Addressing the Needs of Ohio’s Multi-System Youth (2016)
Public Relations and Community Education Publications
- PCSAO Media Guide (2019)
- PCSAO Levy Campaign Guide (2017)
- PCSAO Recruitment Guide: Recruiting Foster and Adoptive Caregivers (2015)