Public Children Services Association of Ohio
37 West Broad Street, Suite 1100
Columbus, OH 43215
Mary D. Wachtel
Director of Public Policy
Director of Ohio START
Ohio START Graduate Research Assistant
Anti-Human Trafficking Coordinator
The PCSAO office is located on the 11th floor of the Huntington Plaza, a gray stone building at the southeast corner of Front and Broad streets in Downtown Columbus, near the Ohio Statehouse and across from the Palace Theatre and LeVeque Tower. PCSAO’s suite is on the same floor as the Ohio Job and Family Services Directors’ Association’s suite. When visiting PCSAO, please sign in at the lobby.
Visitors can access Downtown Columbus from every major thoroughfare:
- I-71 – Head west toward downtown from Broad Street exit
- SR 315 – Head east toward downtown from Rich/Town Street exit
- I-670 – Head south toward downtown from Third Street exit
- I-70 eastbound – Head north toward downtown from Front Street exit
- I-70 westbound – Head west toward downtown from Downtown/Mound Street exit
Any COTA bus with stops downtown will offer easy access to PCSAO. West Broad Street and South Front Street is the closest option. PCSAO is one block west of the main Broad and High intersection.
Parking in Downtown Columbus can be challenging. For short visits, we recommend metered street parking (credit cards accepted) along Front and Broad streets, but be aware that parking may be prohibited before 9 a.m. and after 3 p.m. Parking is sometimes available in the alleys (Capitol and Wall streets) next to the Huntington Plaza. For longer visits, park in a nearby garage or on a surface lot. You may find the app Spot Hero helpful in reserving a parking space in advance. These garages are listed in order of proximity to the office, but the closer ones tend to be more expensive:
- Huntington Plaza Garage – Garage beneath PCSAO’s office building; entrance is easy to miss heading north on Front Street just past Capitol alley (Danny’s Deli sign)
- DoubleTree Hotel Garage – Entrance on Front Street between State Street and Capitol alley
- Lincoln-LeVeque Garage – Entrance on Front Street between Broad and Gay streets
- Statehouse Garage – Entrances on Third Street (southbound), State Street (westbound only), and Broad Street (eastbound only)
- Columbus Commons – Underground entrance on Third Street between Town and Rich streets; above-ground parking lot entrances on Rich and Main streets between Third and High
- COSI – Take Broad Street bridge west away from downtown and turn left on Belle Street (first light past bridge); underground parking plus surface lot and meter parking available
If you require a handicap parking space or need assistance with directions, call the office at 614-224-5802. PCSAO cannot validate parking except under special circumstances.