PCSAO Annual Conference
Registration is open for the PCSAO Annual Conference Sept. 25-27, 2019!
CHAMPIONS FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
The 2019 conference is back at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Worthington. With the theme “Champions for Children and Families,” the conference will focus on improving child protection best practices and supporting the children services workforce. Child protection professionals — caseworkers and supervisors, attorneys, directors and administrators, and advocates — are encouraged to attend.
Check out the conference registration brochure for the list of more than 50 workshops, make your selections, and register early to take advantage of discounts. Rates increase after Aug. 17. One- and two-day rates are available in addition to the three-day registration fee.
Hotel reservations must be made separately. A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees. Attendees must contact the hotel directly to make a room reservation. Attendees will be responsible for the cost of their rooms. Inform the hotel reservation desk that you are part of PCSAO’s conference. The group code is PCS. To receive the group rate, make your reservation by Sept. 3.
- Room rate: $104/night (+ taxes)
- Cut-off date: Sept. 3, or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. Reservation requests received after the cut-off date will be offered at the group rate, based on availability.
- Reservations: Call 614-885-3334 or 1-800-870-0349. Be sure to mention that you are part of PCSAO’s conference when making your reservation. Or book online.
See the registration brochure for additional details.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
The annual conference is an unrivaled opportunity to network with more than 500 children services professionals from across the state. Sponsorship and exhibitor registration is now open. As a sponsor or exhibitor, you will benefit from:
- Face-to-face networking
- Organization logo included in conference materials
- On-site sponsorship recognition
- Publicity on PCSAO’s website
If you have questions or would like more information about these opportunities, contact Nitina Francis at 614-224-5802. Opportunities for sponsorships and exhibit tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so register early, but no later than Sept. 1.
Thank you to the following sponsors for supporting the upcoming conference.