Webinar outlines new state, federal rules
This morning’s distance-learning webinar entitled “State/Federal Policy Update: IL, PPLA, Normalcy, Visits” drew more than a hundred participants from county agencies across the state.
The two-hour webinar was presented by staff at the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, Office of Families and Children, including Karen McGormley, Elaine Hall, and Laurie Valentine.
- Video recording: Link available to members on request (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- View the PowerPoint slides
- Responses to Questions from Webinar Participants
- Ohio Child Welfare Training Program’s Caregiver’s Corner: Normalcy and the Reasonable and Prudent Parent Standards
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- PowerPoint from Children’s Bureau Webinar
The webinar was made possible through a collaboration between PCSAO and the Ohio Child Welfare Training Program. Many thanks to our state partners at ODJFS for putting together an informative webinar.