2018 Mission Champions
In response to questions about annual sponsorship opportunities for nonmembers, PCSAO established the Mission Champions program. For the first time in 2016, PCSAO offered private agencies and other organizational stakeholders the opportunity to formalize their support with an annual donation.
Becoming a PCSAO Mission Champion has two key benefits for those that have traditionally supported PCSAO through conference sponsorships and exhibits, Factbook advertising, and similar contributions: 1) The opportunity to roll support into a single, annual sponsorship, and 2) New benefits not previously available, including multiple points of visibility to PCSAO’s membership of public children services agency directors and staff.
Check out our new levels of support for 2018. Mission Champions complete a simple application. Conference exhibit tables may always be purchased separately without a sponsorship. Contact Executive Director Angela Sausser with questions.
Thank you to our 2017 PCSAO Mission Champions!
2017 Ultimate Mission Champion
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Ohio, Inc. is a statewide health plan that covers Medicaid eligible children, families and individuals, pregnant women, age blind and disabled children and adults and foster and adoptive children in Ohio. Members have access to care management services, a 24/7 nurse line, dental and vision services, transportation, prescriptions, transportation, rewards for good health, printed and online health education and disease management resources, and a highly skilled statewide provider network. Learn more.
2017 Supportive Communities Champion
- At Molina Healthcare of Ohio, our mission is to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. Medicaid Molina Healthcare contracts with state governments and serves as a health plan, providing a wide range of quality healthcare services to families and individuals who qualify for government-sponsored programs, including Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP). Learn more.
2017 Stable Families Champions
- Buckeye Health Plan is a leading multi-line health plan offering managed health care for Ohioans on Medicaid, Medicare, MyCare, and the Health Insurance Exchange. Since 2004, Buckeye has been dedicated to improving the health of Ohioans, many with low incomes, and transforming the health of the community, one person at a time. Buckeye is a partner that provides coordinated health care and other essential supports that individuals and families need to grow and thrive, to find or keep a job, to battle addiction, or to receive care at home instead of in an institution. Buckeye is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Centene Corporation, a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise offering both core Medicaid and specialty services. Learn more.
- Homes For Kids, Inc. and Child and Family Solutions is one agency striving to meet the needs of every child, family, and individual referred to us. Homes For Kids provides Treatment Foster Care to children who reside in the foster care system in the State of Ohio, many who have been emotionally, physically, or sexually abused. At Homes For Kids we believe that every child should have a place to call home. We are always looking for caring families, or individuals, to provide a temporary, safe home for children in need. Our foster caregivers are provided with the training and support necessary to care for these children, many of whom have special needs like autism. Learn more.
- New Beginnings Residential Treatment Center is a private social service children’s residential center licensed by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. We provide a non-institutional, safe setting for troubled children who are in need of placement. We are committed to protecting children and strengthening families throughout the state of Ohio. Education, treatment interventions, community supports, in-home developmental skills and transitional support therapy are designed to engage the child to encompass a successful transition back into the community and family. Learn more.
2017 Safe Children Champions
- Licensed through Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, Mohican Youth Academy is an 87-bed juvenile male residential treatment facility, providing a secure, structured environment for group and individual therapies. Services include assessments and counseling/treatment for anger management, behavioral and mental health, drug and alcohol abuse, impulsivity and juvenile sexual offender behaviors. Independent living skills and middle/high school academics are also offered. Children are placed at M.Y.A. through the custodial care of Ohio Department of Youth Services or Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. Many have been adjudicated through one of the county juvenile courts in Ohio. M.Y.A. is located in the middle of the beautiful Mohican National Forest in Perrysville, Ohio. Learn more.
- At Northwoods our only focus is helping state and county human services agencies increase client service levels and productivity while cutting costs — allowing them to do more with less. Northwoods’ human services software solutions are designed around social workers, not simply data collection. Our Compass® products automate the flow of client and case information based on how social workers throughout the agency need to use it. By providing all the right tools in the office and the field, Northwoods’ solutions eliminate duplicative work and reduce stress. Time-consuming tasks are automated, helping social workers have more time to accomplish their mission: protecting families. Learn more.
- Steven R. Howe and Associates, LLC works with systems and organizations that want to be better. We help them improve through the use of sound metrics, state-of-the-art analytic methods, and planning that emphasizes data. Learn more.